- Environmental Health and Safety: 607 255-8200, www.ehs.cornell.edu
- Cornell Police: 607 255-1111, www.cupolice.cornell.edu
- Gannett Health Services: 607 255-5155, www.gannett.cornell.edu
- Emergency Notification System Signup
- For Students: Visit Student Center and select the links for Emergency Contact Info and Emergency Mass Notification.
- Employees should go to the Workday web site. After logging into Workday, from the HOME page select “Important Links: Employees.” Select Emergency Mass Notification and enter your information.
- Cornell University Operating Status
- Emergency Planning Policy
- Inclement Weather Policy
- Emergency Action Guide (Download of printable PDF file)
- Emergency Evacuation Planning – For individuals with permanent or temporary conditions that may prevent them from exiting a building during an emergency evacuation.
- Cornell University Emergency Management Program Documents
- Gorge Safety Information: gorgesafety.cornell.edu
- TCAT: 607 277-RIDE
- Chemung/Schuyler County Transit: 607 254-6791
- Cortland Transit: 607 254-6792
- Tioga County Public Transit: 607 254-6793
- Cornell Transportation Services: 607 254-6794
- National Weather Service
- National Weather Service Forecast – Ithaca, NY
- Facilities Services Weather Tools
Personal Preparedness Resources
New York City Campus Resources